Slender

Note: Slender - (of a person or part of the body) gracefully thin.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
And in hers I am lost
As she moved her hair across the shoulder
Only then I realized her amour has a priceless cost

She tells me life is beautiful
And my notion begins to wonder
She shows me faraway paths so bountiful
And my steps start to wander

The dame is the dawn
Sun speaks the name
The orb can continue to taunt
Stubborn is the flame

Her light is a splendor
Stars glimmered across her bedroom window
Her sight is an odor
Where her almonds lure me I shall shadow

To her no man shows temper
Aggressiveness is just a spectacle
Their knees always linger
This showcase is typical

Home is where the heart is
A saying so true
She is where the art is
I have been struck too soon

When she observes anon my gaze is lowered
Restraint is a noble feat
Superior castles I have never towered
Pliancy is under her feet

Oh how my soul inclines to hinder
At her subsistence
Her figure so shapely and Slender
My life owes it all to her quintessence...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires