Lost for Words

Note; The following ode celebrates the 2K views received by the blog. Thanks to all our dear readers for making this triumph possible. Love to all.

Slippery snake
How I long to hold on to you for a long time
It was an honest mistake
To call you mine

Time won't let me go
Just like the ghost of love
That won't make you grow old
It I forever must serve

What have you done to me?
What masculine prize do you seek?
Not only have you made me fall in love
You've let a poet get Lost for Words

I searched for every verse
Ever dedicated to your beauty
It is a curse
That there aren't more than plenty

I miss every single tear you cried
For him
I kiss every hindered emotion goodbye
And try not to be carried away by sin...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires