Hereafter

Beauty has a name
It starts with a Z
And with an A

Love has a face
Projected by the eclipse
It shows once again her foregone trace

Even in death I want us to be together
Our story should be immortal
We will be together in the Hereafter
All's well that doesn't end in hell, after all

Beauty has a face
With skin snow-white and eyes that dig into my soul
Till the edge of the earth you I will chase

Cruelty has a name
Written on the palm of my hand
Fate is therefore the only circumstance to blame

I want to cement our relationship in gold Hereafter
You are my eternal lover
We will be together in the Hereafter
All's well that doesn't end at all

Take me down to the river
Baptize me with your flesh blood
Make sure I don't shiver

As your soft ice-cold hands run down my chest
Only moment where I cherish being hurt
Putting reality and fantasy to the test...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires