Mere Allah

Note: Urdu lyrics by Pakistani singer Amir Jamal.

Ek nazneen se pyaar ho gaya hai
Dil uss ka talab-gaar ho gaya hai
Hai labh pe meray bas aik dua
Aik dua

Mere Allah, mere maula
Ussay mera bana de

Mere Allah, mere maula
Ussay mera bana de

I have fallen in love with a beauty
My heart has sworn allegiance to her ecstasy
On my lips there is a single wish
A single wish

Dear God, dear Lord
Make her mine

Not for a day nor one night
But for all time

Uss ki aadao ka mai ho gaya deewana
Dil kahey mai keh du ek bar ussay jaana

Her grace has kept me transfixed
Just once I want to admit she's the one I've always cherished

Nazrai utha ke daikha bechain ho gaya mai
Woh muskuraya aise shokhi mei ko gaya mai

Her stare has left me cupid-stricken
When she smiled it proved an angel had just fallen from heaven...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires