I Don't Want To Be Your Jaana - I Don't Want To Be Your Lover (Alternate Version) by Rick Astley

Yesterday, I saw you in uni

You were with somebody
Other than me

You said he was nobody
That he could be anybody
But I don’t believe that he was lower than me



I made a list of priorities
You didn’t make the final cut

Go hang out with your part-time floozies
No, I’m not calling you a full-time slut

I don’t want to be your jaana
If there’s another larka
In your bed

Tell me, how could you deceive me?
When you always aimed to please me?
Wasn’t a single partner enough?

While you’re looking for another one night stand
I’m not a one night man
Don’t mistake my love for lust

I made a list of contacts
Your number’s not there

Your actions almost gave me a heart attack
Find somebody else to ensnare

I don’t want to be your jaana
If there’s another larka
In your bed

You don’t want to be my jaani
When I can’t stand an ajnabi
In our bed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires