Whore of Lahore

Whore of Lahore


She's the epitome of unfaithful

Always leaves a bitter taste in my mouth

Her actions are always shameful

And she never keeps her vows


I have been betrayed by the women of Karachi

I have tried them all

But none of them have deceived me

Like the whore of Lahore


Anarkali is her role model

She wishes to be buried near her tomb

So many times her victims have made her pregnant

But no babies have ever been delivered from her womb


Her each promise, a lie

Her every word is filled with deceit

She wouldn't even feel sorry if you’d died

She never does anything for free


I have been betrayed by the ladies of Peshawar

I have tried them all

But none have betrayed my heart

Like the whore of Lahore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires