Save this Romance

This poem is about a person who is in a relationship, yet falls for somebody else too, so they write how an affair is impossible without ending the prior relationship. The verses are in English and Urdu.

Saw you on an eventide
A serendipitous sight
And I loved you
Before I met you

You, I wish to embrace
It's not the time and place
And it can't be
I'm sorry


It's like we've talked a thousand times
And made love with our eyes

But tonight is not the night
I'm with somebody else and I can't lie
With me and you, it's never good bye
Save this Romance for another life

Guilty in my mind
Because I can't close my eyes
My spirit
Can hear it

So let the serenade play
The choices I can't make
To feel you
Conceal you

It's like we've walked a thousand miles
To make love with our eyes

Magar aaj raat nahi hai humari raath
Mai guzaar raha hu iss ko kisi or ke saath
Kabhi alvida nahi ho tha humaray darmiyaan
Save this Romance for another life

Without you
Wish that tomorrow was all about you
But that's not right
I'll meet you in another life

But tonight is not the night
I'm with somebody else and I can't lie
Kabhi alvida nahi ho tha humaray darmiyaan 
Save this Romance for another life...



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires