Hazel Hues

Girl, you heal me in ways
A Shaman couldn’t interpret
Make me feel alive in ways
Angels couldn’t resurrect



Utopia came a-knockin’ at my bedroom door
I didn’t ask ‘who is it?’ ’cause I had already known

You sure are a sight for sore eyes
Where you been hidin’ those Hazel Hues?
For such a drawn-out time

Don’t wanna waste your while by asking
Could bore you to death
But you’re my vitality after I’m done fasting

I'm sure that you’re heaven-sent
’Cause if that ain’t true
Then God underestimated his ability in creating beautiful women

Even if there was a choice not to fall in love you
That face wouldn’t let me choose not to

You sure are a sight for sore eyes
Where you been hidin’ those Hazel Hues?
For such a drawn-out time
You have that gleam in your eyes
That compels me to the virtuous pathway long overdue
This passion will ignite

Baby, you lead me to the opposite of astray
And I ain’t ever gonna regret
Smoking your temptation with flickers dipping onto my ashtray

Don’t you leave me now
In this wild wilderness
My hope was waken anew

Won’t be forgettin’ you any moment soon
Just one last inquiry
Darling, where’d you been hidin’ those Hazel Hues? ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires