In Lahore and Lonely

Living in an overpopulated country
Yet I couldn’t be more alone
My own heart has forsaken me
For what sin must I atone?

Do you think of me?
Whenever you close your eyes at night
Do you still pretend to care about me?
You were my darkness, you were my light

I'm in Lahore and lonely
I thought you were true love
But you were a whore and horny
It's me you don't deserve

Every night for me is sleepless
Thoughts of you keeping me awake
You were nothing but a temptress
How quickly love turns to hate

I hadn't first met you in Anarkali
Yet that is where you belong
I regret the days we spent exploring the Walled City
Hand in hand, a fool and a harlot

I'm in Lahore and lonely
I thought you were true love
But you were a lore to scorn me
It's me you don't deserve. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires