Aadat English Version

Aadat English Version


I don't know since when

I had stopped dreaming of reuniting with you

All this time where have you been?

My hopes died with you


Even when you are far away

I am close to you

Now being without you has become a habit

Yet I continue to miss you


In my life I used to have regrets

Now being without you has become a habit

Still your memory I shall never forget

You're gone forever, will I ever be able to face it?


My longing for you cannot be measured

And in words it cannot be expressed

My attachment to you cannot be untethered

For countless days and nights I used to be depressed


In my life I have no purpose

I am simple alive underneath this blue sky

I often shudder when I mistake the wind for your footsteps

By others I am seen as a corpse even though I'm alive


Your love for me was so deep

I had become submerged in it

Yet I do not see you when I fall asleep

Now that being without you has become a habit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires