Atif Aslam Song

Jal Pari Album Cover


We might be estranged

But you're in my thoughts even when you're miles away (Doorie)

Living without you has not become a habit (Aadat)

I said I hated you but would you take me now back if I hadn't


Oh, where did I go wrong?

I'm living my life like an Atif Aslam song


Listening to "Woh Lamhe" on the radio

Makes me wanna cry but I still turn up the stereo

Would you let your eyelashes meet mine? (Kuch Is Tarah)

Because without you (Tere Bin) I'll never be fine


I wonder which path we are taking? (Hum Kis Gali)

All that time were we faking?


Oh, where did I go wrong?

I'm living my life like an Atif Aslam song


It's unbelievable

It's inconceivable

That you're not in my arms where you belong

As I live my life like an Atif Aslam song.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You!

Dreamer Deceived

Lahore Vampires